In this article we will be covering how to grow hair thicker.
So what ever will help us to achieve this will be covered. This will include eating proteins, as hair are made up of mostly protein, therefore consuming more protein is a most for thicker hair. We will also be covering the need for increasing vitamin B and decreasing vitamin A, as one helps in growth and the other hinders it, diet will also be covered, explaining which foods are good for hair growth and which are not, then we will conclude with the subject of styling
protein for thicker hair
Our hair is mostly made of protein, so it makes sense to eat more in our diet to get thicker hair, if there is not enough protein in your body, then the proteins that were meant for your hair will be redirected to other functions of your body that are more essential.
- When your hair does not get enough protein, this in turn shuts down the growth in your hair, as the hair gets to its natural cycle it falls out, incidently this is called catagen, when the hair falls out because of this it does not get replaced, because of this it will seem that you have got less hair.
- As your protein intake increases so will your hair, it will start growing thicker and stronger.
- The best foods to eat for protein will come from fish ( salmon, tuna and halibut etc),
- white poultry is also good such as chicken and turkey, also dairy products such as eggs, milk, cheese and yogurt. Beans are also a good source of protein such as kidney, white, lima and black beans, other products to eat are beef, veal and tofu.
Low calorie diets should be avoided
When you go on a low calorie diet, many of the vitamins.minerals and healthy fats that your body needs will be missing in your food which are essential in hair growth.
- Losing weight rapidly as a result of a low calorie diet can cause physical stress to the body, which in turn causes hair loss.
- Keeping your body topped up with all the vitamins and minerals is essential to thicker and faster hair growth
- If you are trying to lose weight then do it slowly with exercise, try to put in place safe and manageable goals like losing one to two pounds per week, rather then using starvation techniques.
- Most high fat, high calorie foods are good for your body, provided you make the right choices. Foods such as nuts, avocados and oily fish are all high in mono saturates, these should be eaten as part of a balanced diet.
your hair should be taken care of
Taking care of your hair is essential as this contributes towards your hair growing faster, thicker and stronger.
- You should always use a shampoo and conditioner suited to your hair type, dry hair will need moisturized shampoo and conditioner.
- If you can avoid too many hair products with chemicals in them, look out for sulfates and parabens in shampoo as these are to be avoided and more organic and natural ingredients should be used.
- If you do not to strip your hair of natural oils then do not wash them too often, once your hair is stripped of natural oils they will become weak and brittle, and will become prone to falling out and breaking. Twice a week is about right for most people.
- Improve your hair by applying hair oils, make a habit of massaging these in your hair at least two to three times per week, doing this will make your hair soft, silky, smooth and thick.
- The condition of your hair can be looked after by trimming it every six to eight weeks, this will help in eliminating split ends and help your look in tip-top condition.
Over-styling hair should be avoided
Some main reasons why hair breaks and becomes weak is because of over-styling,blow-drying, straightening and curling, these should be avoided as much as possible.
- Modern electrical styling tools should be minimizes. You should naturally air dry your hair, scrunch your hair using a little hair mousse or curl your hair using no heat method such as rollers.
- Playing with your hair too much also weakens them, you should also be careful with ponytails, tying them too tightly can cause hair to weaken and fall out, wear loose as possible especially at night, should also avoid brushing your hair too often
- Using color treatments on hair can leave them dry and damaged,try to wait as long as possible between dying your hair. Think carefully before coloring your hair as most coloring products contain bleach. The alternative to coloring is using natural hair coloring techniques like henna, which nourishes as it colors.
I hope you enjoyed this article and found it informative, we have covered a lot about how to grow hair thick, including; the most important aspect of hair growth is protein,as hair is made of mostly protein,we also looked at which foods to eat, and which ones to avoid, after that we covered how to look after your hair, and then at the end we looked at dying and color treatments, which ones you should do, and which ones to avoid.Hopefully if you implement the above advice you will get strong, shiny and thick hair for a very long time.