Everybody from teenagers to oldies,from women to men desire shiny strong hair because this is the one thing that defines our face and appearance, so in this article we will be talking about hair oils that promote hair growth. Unfortunately hair thinning hair fall out and hair loss are common issues in people’s lives in this modern era, if you want to then point effective advice about this issue please carry on reading this article.
Things that influence hair growth or loss
The first and most important thing to consider about hair loss is what inflames hair growth or loss, there are a number of factors for this;
- Physical stress on hair, namely over styling and use of modern styling appliances.
- Old age, as we grow old our hair follicles start to get weak, which in turn leads to hair loss.
- Fast food diet, because of our diet we lack the essential vitamins, minerals and proteins needed to grow hair
- Depression and stress, with our modern hectic lifestyle, we can get psychological issues which contribute towards hair loss.
You should concentrate on looking after your hair with hair oils that promote hair growth. There are many natural oils that do this, but we will be covering only a small amount in this article.
Hair growth oils
When it comes to hair growth, the most natural and easy way to do this is by massaging, and obviously with a massage you will need some sort of oil to really stimulate the hair follicles.
- Coconut oil for a cool growth, If you are looking for a natural conditioner for your hair,then coconut oil is that, this oil is rich in potassium and will help your scalp get healthy quick time. It will repair damaged hair and promote new hair growth, it also helps with broken and damaged hair.
The method to massaging this oil is quite simple, take some virgin coconut oil in your hand and massage it thoroughly in to your scalp at night before bed for about five to ten minutes, but make sure that you warm it a little first, leave it on your hair overnight and then wash it first thing in the morning. This should be repeated about two to three nights per week.
2. Vitamin E oils, For hundreds or you could say thousands of years this oil has been used to stimulate hair growth, that’s because vitamin E is rich in antioxidants and helps to fight the free radicals. It enhances blood circulation in the scalp and increases oxygen in the body,it also makes your hair smoother, stronger and softer.
You will need seven to eight vitamin E tablets, prick the capsule and transfer the oil over to a bowl, massage the oil in to your scalp, then leave it overnight, in the morning wash with a mild shampoo. Again apply this method for two to three times a week.
3. Rosemary oil, Rosemary oil increases cell division and expands blood vessels because this oil is made from the distillation process of the natural rosemary herb, it stimulates blood circulation, increases hair growth and is a very good tonic for the hair.
You will need one teaspoon of rosemary oil and two teaspoons of virgin coconut oil, you should mix both of these ingredients in to a bowl and apply on to your scalp and hair, again keep it on overnight and wash it off the next morning. You can also mix rosemary oil to your shampoo or conditioner and apply on to your scalp and hair. This should also be applied for two or three times a week.
4. Argon oil, The nick name given to argon oil is ” liquid gold” this oil is a gift from nature for us humans, as it works on thinning hair by moisturizing the hair follicles and enhances hair growth as it improves hair quality and also is a great balancer of the natural oils that are produced by the scalp. The damaged hair get repaired.
You will have to massage argon oil on to the scalp hair ends, wait for about two hours then rinse it off, if you want to you can also leave it on overnight.this should also be applied two to three nights per week.
5. Sage oil, This oil combines anti oxides that have been proven to be excellent promoters of hair growth, it is also used for many other health treatments apart from hair growth.
Again sage oil should be applied two to three times per week, it should be mixed with coconut oil or olive oil and applied to you scalp overnight and washed off in the morning.
6. Olive oil, If you want to prevent as well as cure hair loss then olive oil is for you. Regular use of this oil facilitates hair growth and prevents hair loss, it makes your hair soft and silky and is a great conditioner.
The method to use olive oil is quite simple;
- First warm up some olive oil and massage it in to your scalp.
- Next soak a towel in some hot water and wring out the excess water.
- You then wrap the towel around your head for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hair, this treatment should be repeated every four to five days.
7. Castor oil, This is an excellent oil for fast hair growth, and it is one of the most natural oils for hair growth, it reduces bald patches while promoting hair growth.It is also good for moisturizing your hair and for preventing split ends.
Again it should be massaged in to your scalp and left overnight,and should be washed out the next morning.
8. Almond oil, This oil is a emollient,which means it restores the natural oils in your hair and scalp. It is also good for dry scalp, itchy skin and many other irritations that may be present in the scalp. It can also strengthen your hair and make it shiny.
You should gently massage the scalp with almond oil again for best results leave overnight and shampoo in the morning. This should be applied twice a week.
9. Onion juice, Onion juice boosts collagen production because it is rich in sulfur. It is one of the oldest and efficient home remedies for hair growth. The method is as followed;
- You will need two onions and a cotton ball for this method, firstly peel the onions and chop them in to pieces.
- Then blend them and squeeze out all the juice
- Apply the juice on your scalp and leave it on for about 20 minutes
- After the 20 minutes are up just wash your scalp with a mild shampoo.
As you have read in this article these are some oils and there hair growing abilities, there are numerous other oils that are just as good in hair growth or keeping your hair strong, some of these oils are apple cider vinegar, honey,rice water, henna,ginger,eggs and many more, which I will be writing another article in the near future.
Again as always I hope you have enjoyed this little article and found it informative,I look forward in seeing you in future articles.